Running in Place

December 2, 2008

Santa, Baby!

I'm sitting here updating my Christmas playlist on my iPod and am thoroughly enjoying the idea of getting to listen to holiday music "guilt free" for at least a month :) I could really listen to it year round ... especially the Three Kings album by Eclipse - a definite *FAVE* (you can also download it from the iTunes store). Love me some A Capella music!!

Last year I took a photo of Cougar with a Santa hat on and it ended up being one of my favorite images from the Christmas season!! I decided to try and catch a new one this year and while he was no where near as cooperative as the little 8 month old who could do no more than sit on the stairs and look cute last year, we did have a fun time chasing each other around and hiding in the trees while trying to get him to leave the hat on long enough to snap a picture. It was great to see him laugh and smile after all the tears and screaming we've endured during breathing treatments and dispensing of meds. His playful little personality really shines through and I love that he wanted to wear -yes, he chose it- his glow-in-the-dark flaming heart shirt from Halloween ... it's the one he always picks!

8 comments:

Tori said...

So, so cute! Abram has that shirt and loves to wear it year round also. Gotta love those boys! (I'm working on my PAD right now!)

Beth said...

Check me out...cutest pictures ever. The glasses didn't make it to basketball. Someday you may get them back but you know what it will cost you...

InkMom said...

I would know he belonged to your family even if I saw him someplace else. He is adorable -- and though he definitely looks like a boy, he's got a lot in common with his pretty sisters.

Good job!

Jill Knotwell said...

That picture is soooo cute! What a big boy and I am glad for your sake that he was laughing and having fun.

Natalie said...

This year's....just as cute as last year's!! Probably took a lot more work to catch though! He is AdOrAbLe!!

andreamatrix said...

Looks like he's feeling MUCH better! Whew!

Unknown said...

He is looking more like Ashton and Steve every time I see new pics! So cute! Love the shirt!

Cameron Family said...

So cute. Looks like he's feeling better!