Running in Place

December 12, 2008

Farewell, Mickey!

I'm actually writing from home ... so nice to be back to my desktop computer rather than using the laptop from atop a hotel bed (especially one that is as old and SLOW as our laptop - uploading pics was taking forever)!! We've been in the car for WAY too many hours - many of which we were stuck in traffic. The girls have a piano recital in 8 1/2 hours and Steve has to be to work in 7 hours. I've got mounds of laundry to tackle tomorrow. My house looks like a hurricane just hit after unloading the car and 4 sleeping kids at midnight. I am terribly sad that our trip is over and yet there is such joy in coming home. I will have to fill in so many details but for now I'll leave you with one of our final pics from the Happiest Place on Earth ....P.S. Remember you can click on the pictures to enlarge them ... some of the photo actions I am using make them a bit more difficult to see the "detail" when the photos are smaller - we really aren't as blurry as we may look ;)

5 comments:

Lois Michael said...

What a great picture. Glad you had a safe trip & such a fun time. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, fun to watch them grow up here.

Jill Knotwell said...

Who's the homeless man with you and where is Steven? The castle is gorgeous and I bet even better in person.

Julie L. said...

wow....look at that magical castle! what a fantastic family photo...love it! p.s. do share about what actions you are using!

Anna Marie said...

I am soooo regretting I didn't get a picture like this of my family. The castle looks amazing in the background. We're still talking about the trip and how much fun we had. We love your girls (and of course the Coug) and already miss them
terribly. Now get back to those loads!

Unknown said...

Why are you and Cougar dressed for cold and Steve and the girls in their summer gear? LOL! Great pic!