skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're partying away here ... 3 today, to be exact! We kicked off the day with an "always fabulous" party with Ms. Beckie in Kendyl's preschool class. Lots of gluing, frosting, eating, stories, songs, games, and fun to be had by all. She left with a goody bag bigger than any 5 year old should aquire at school - and claimed a puppy in the gift exchange! Lucky for me it sings "We Woof You a Merry Christmas" - and Cougar loves to make it sing and dance. The mouth even moves and he loves the feeling of having the puppy nibble his fingers ;) The best part is I don't have to potty train it and I can now check "PUPPY" off of their Christmas lists again this year with no guilt!
After a quick trip to Costco to pick up last minute teacher gifts - which was VERY difficult for me to do since I would much rather make them something fun on my own but had absolutely no time this year due to our vacation - Kendyl and I enjoyed lunch in the food court (so fun just the two of us) and headed off to party number 2 in Ashton's classroom. Another hour filled with cookie decorating, stories, painting, birthday celebrations, and congrats for her teacher who is graduating with her Master's Degree tomorrow!!
We came home to regroup, check in with Steve and Cougar who had been off shopping all day (and spending money they shouldn't have been), and finish homework. A few hours later it was back up to the school for Ashton's "Publishing Party" where they got to show off their writing from the first part of the year. How fun to see all of her hard work! She has been telling me all about the stories she has been writing and publishing in Writer's Workshop so it was great to see her creativity in print!
Now I'm off to work on some more projects that are already overdue ... who needs to sleep anyway?!
8 comments:
OK, you are totally depressing me with all that you have been doing. I'm still on 12/07 for the PAD, and my tree is only 1/3 decorated. I could go on and on. But I won't.
What actions are you using on these photos?
This is all cute and lovely...I'm still waiting for a post of your Christmas decos. I KNOW they are not as lame as you say they are!
Cute post, love all the gingerbreaad stuff.....of course.
Do you know how much better it makes me feel about myself that you BOUGHT your teacher gifs...as did I..... Have fun partying today! I take my state exam at high noon! YIKES?
Now THAT is my kind of PUPPY!
Looks like some old fashioned fun!! That is the type of dog my kids will have to live with for the rest of their lives (well until they leave my house)!
Hey,
I was browsing Stephanie's blog and found yours! Great fun, way to stay busy!! Never a dull moment with you!
Your so good to go to all your kids parties. I'm all over sending in whatever the teacher needs as long as I don't have to physically be there!
Post a Comment