Running in Place

December 9, 2008

The Roberts' Hit Disney!!

It's been a long, fun, exhausting, exhilarating, day. My chest congestion and throat are crummy. The kids are having an absolute BLAST with their cousins. We shut down the park (California Adventure) at 9:00 P.M. after spending most of the day at Disneyland. Tomorrow we are starting at CA and then shutting down Disneyland. We were on Main Street tonight when they lit up the castle and it started snowing - probably one of the most magical moments on record!! My camera was packed on the stroller which was stuck in traffic behind me so the photos of that will have to wait. Gonna hit the sack for tonight but I'm leaving you with one of the first pics of the day ... of the Mouse himself :)

5 comments:

Sarah Norton said...

Looks like fun!! We haven't been there in 8 years!

Julie L. said...

wow...what a magical time! Love hearing about your adventure...and snow at the castle! So perfect!!! :)

The Ridings said...

Wish it was me! (not the illness ofcourse) I hope you feel well soon.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! It sucks that you're not feeling so hot! I don't know if I should let Kylie look at any more of your Disney pics though, she is starting to beg and wine ;)

Kasey said...

Snowing? Fake snow, right? :)