skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The parties continued today ... we started the day with a brunch in Brinley's class. They had the works - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, bagels with cream cheese, fruit, muffins, juice, and donuts. I looked like a circus act walking in with Easton in a front pack, Cougar in a stroller, and Kendyl trying her best to push Cougar (not because I needed her to but because she WANTED to)! Since Easton's mom teaches up there we were an "extra special attraction." The principal even made a special trip to see him! I made some "First Christmas" ornaments to give to his family when they picked him up today ... didn't realize how blurry the photo was but figured I'd share anyway. I took his picture with the Santa hat on and thought it turned out so cute!!
The afternoon was spent getting the girls to do their Saturday morning jobs so they can go out shopping for each other tomorrow morning. After dinner we dropped them off at babysitters group and headed off to a holiday party! It was fun to be invited to a non-work holiday party with no kids ... can't remember the last time we've been to something like this! Most were people we'd only met once if ever (except the hostess and a few others) but we had a great time - the food was fabulous and the laughs were side-splitting!!! I took my camera so we could get a shot for my picture of the day. Not the best photo since we were using the timer and for some reason I look a bit more "deformed" than usual, but fun to remember the people we got to share such a fun night with!!
3 comments:
You are crazy you don't look deformed!!! Looks like fun though, we are actually going to a New Years Eve party this year.... never been to one! They really do pull out all the stops for Brinley's brunch don't they? Sounds like you guys are having a great holiday. I sent your gift cards today, so I can't promise they'll be there in time sorry we're a little behind!!!
Oddly, I know half the people in your picture. Looks like a ton of fun!
Looks like quite the group of party animals! It's always fun to do something with adults and no children!
Post a Comment