I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry!!! Ah, the joys of coming home from vacation. It is a painful reminder of how much laundry 6 people can go through in a week. It is also a reminder of why I have a laundry "schedule."December 13, 2008
Guess What I'm Up To?
I'm up to my eyeballs in laundry!!! Ah, the joys of coming home from vacation. It is a painful reminder of how much laundry 6 people can go through in a week. It is also a reminder of why I have a laundry "schedule."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh the joy of coming back from a vacations! Though I have laundry up to my eyeballs from pure self-inflicted laziness...
Hmmm . . . a laundry schedule? I'm intrigued . . .
I try to get on a schedule, but always fall off the band wagon! Laundry is my thorn in my shoe every day of my life! I will have a big new years resolution this year! I have too many things I need to be better at! I am failing miserably!
Laundry schedule? Do tell! This family of six could use some tips from your family of six! Help! ;)
Post a Comment