Today Steve and Cougar set up the train under our Christmas tree. We bought it years ago and it is always such a hit with not only our own children but with all who come to our house during the holidays. Last year Cougar didn't "get it." This year he went back and forth to the guest room (where we store it) bringing out pieces of track and all of the cars! I can't tell you how long he sat and watched the train go around but he sat there with wide eyes saying "choo choo" and "Danta" over and over again. Steve is just as big a kid ... he laid on the floor teaching Cougar how to control it! I *LOVE* watching these boys with their toys :)


5 comments:
What a moment to capture! Love it! I especially love how Cougar has his ankles crossed, and look how you captured the motion of the train! Nice.
I'm thinking we need a train, however, we will probably have to wait for an after Christmas sale. :)
I'm really enjoying not only your photos, but the stories/moments you are sharing as well.
I'm sorry to hear Cougar was so sick. Hopefully, he's on the mend now.
What a super big sis to give up her bed for the little guy.
Thanks for sharing!
That is so sweet. It is fun to see your husband play with their son and you know they love it.
How sweet! I love this picture!
Love the train. My dad has a thing for trains....
Post a Comment