
December 10, 2008
How Could I Let This Happen?
You know me and my camera ... inseperable. This morning I decided that instead of lugging my entire camera bag with extra lenses, backup battery, etc. I would leave it at the hotel today and bring it tomorrow when I knew we'd be doing the Christmas parade, fireworks, etc. Nevermind the fact we were having a character dinner at Goofy's Kitchen tonight to celebrate 5 birthdays ... Kristin's' today, Kalli's on Friday, Russell's on the 22nd, mine on the 25th, and Brinley's on Jan. 11th. Well, the battery lasted until about 20 minutes before we headed to dinner. I was cameraless for one of the most memorable experiences of the trip so far!!!!!! I don't know that I'll ever be able to forgive myself and I know that I will NEVER leave my backup battery behind again. It is always charged and ready to go so if I had taken my bag I would have been covered. I probably would have taken at least 100 photos in our 90 minute dinnertime! It was our first time at Goofy's Kitchen and it was *FABULOUS*!! We will definitely go back again ... with a full camera battery :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Now I'm really excited for our trip next month to the original Disney . . . character dining is in the offing for us as well.
Thanks for sharing!
Of all the luck! This pictures great though! Run!!! ;)
Oh, I'm soooo sorry! That stinks! I know just how you feel. I have done that many times myself! I hope you are having fun and that Cougar is feeling healthy and happy!
Oh, buy the way. I totally don't have the Eastons email. I know I need to get it so I can get an invite as well. I'll work on it and let you know!
I am soooo surprised by you, and how super frustrating!! Maybe instead of a backup battery, you need to bring a back up photographer. Just let me know when to book by room. ;)
What actions are you using on these photos? I'm loving the colors!
Your pictures are great! I have about 50 questions including the one on the last comment about color. But I'll just ask one: how do you get the cool looking date on the picture. Yes, I know, I'm clueless! I feel like an old grandma who doesn't know a thing about the computer or a camera! (Now that I've said that, we have 70 and 80 year old women in our ward who email...even in our tiny little town in the middle of nowhere!)
I so feel your pain! I can't tell you how many times I think I am fine with the battery I've got and then come to find it doesn't have enough juice. I LOVE! Goofy's Kitchen!! Did you let them know you were celebrating your birthdays and get your beautiful cupcakes?? BTW, go to city hall and get your birthday badges. All the cast members have to say Happy Birthday and it ups the chances of getting picked for special stuff (like Jedi Training Academy). That is a great picture !!!! I love reading about your vacation! Wish I was on one!
I know exactly how you feel... I now have secret camera batteries sown into my unmentionables....
I'm not kidding...
Well maybe I am...
But I'm not.
Post a Comment