Running in Place

December 11, 2008

More Disney Magic

After another extremely long day (over 12 hours at the parks) we found the trams back to the parking garage couldn't keep up with the crowd so we ended up walking ... half a mile ... with kiddos and strollers in tow. These kids are such troopers! We have had such an amazingly fun time and are sad to see our trip come to an end :( We may hit the park for a few more rides tomorrow before heading out for the drive home. Then it's back to a piano recital, work party, homework to catch up on, and LIFE!!! At least I was able to keep up my photo a day with all of the fun we've been having ....

8 comments:

Lois Michael said...

Great picture of your lovely family. Glad you had such a great time.

Unknown said...

What a cute family photo!!! Looks like you guys had fun.... Can't wait till we can hit the happiest place on earth!

Jill Knotwell said...

Its been so fun to see all of the fun you have been having. Disneyland is always fun and always sad to leave.

Sara said...

So glad you had a great vacation! What a great picture -- that could double as a Christmas card shot....

We loved DisneyWorld and the kids want to go to Disneyland now that we're closer to CA. It's always hard to leave for the "last" time! Truly, it's wonderful to escape the demands of life for a few days!

andreamatrix said...

Are you kidding me?! You're posting from Disneyland.
You might need to join bloggers annon...

Cute picture. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Rosander said...

Oh that is such a cute picture! I love it. I'm glad that you guys have had so much fun. I'm glad that your kids have been so awesome. I think I might have given up on walking, but it sounds like so much I would be willing to put that theory to the test!

Ginger said...

What a great family picture! Your kids are beautiful!

The Ridings said...

Cute family! Looks like a great trip!