Running in Place

December 3, 2010

That Kind of Week

I filled this jar last Saturday as part of my holiday decorating. The Dove peppermint bark and dark chocolate wrappers were the perfect colors for my display. 6 days later the jar is more than half empty. Apparently my Diet Dr. Pepper and chocolate diet this week is killing my holiday decor. It's not all me, though ... Cougar has had an almost permanent chocolate stain around his mouth, too - funny thing is he continues to deny that he has taken any chocolate. He's obviously my son ;)


3 comments:

latz said...

I think 6 days is pretty good--would probably last only about 2 days at my house!

andreamatrix said...

It's only because I'm not in the time zone that I haven't been over to sample!

Natalie said...

GRIN! I love this! I have the same problem, but with those Brach's Christmas Nougats! I bought 2 bags to fill a pretty jar, and it's halfway gone already...