Well, my lack of photos for the day will clearly represent that I was not the best hostess, wife, or mother today. Here's why ...
I am in charge of Hybrid Project Friday this week (on sale for $1 until Sunday *wink*) which meant that I had a major deadline today. I am normally a project procrastinator, but with having company for almost 2 weeks now it makes it even more difficult to carve out the time to work on a major project like this without feeling like ... well ... a bad hostess. I was up until 4 AM, slept until 9 AM, and then dug back in to finish up photographing, uploading, writing my tutorial, finishing my preview, etc.
Steve took his parents in for eye exams this morning while the kids were busy cleaning so they could earn the trip to the movies that they had been waiting all week for! Steve took over for lunch today {whew} so I could grab a shower and then we were off to the theater to see Tangled ... FINALLY!!
We loved it as much as we expected ... we'd heard nothing but wonderful things about it and were not disappointed!
After we got home I headed back to work finishing up my tutorial and the crew hung out (being ignored by the hostess) and finished the puzzle that was started yesterday.
I did come to the surface again to whip up some dinner - beef enchiladas {using London Broil that I canned this fall}, beans, and peaches {again, that I had canned ... aren't I domestic?}. Turned out pretty darn well, if I do say so, myself ;) My father-in-law even said so :D
After dinner brought a wild game of Phase 10 Dice - lots of fun!!
Kids tucked in, I settled into the couch to watch a bit of TV and call it a night ... too many late nights, early runs, and go, go, going lately! Can't believe it's the last day of 2010 tomorrow - where has the time gone? I've blogged for 60 days straight now. I bet you guys are ready for a break from my rambling, huh?


2 comments:
I am dying to see Tangled!!! My mom took Olivia but didn't invite me!! I am pretty miffed about that!!!! I'll say it again, I need to eat at your house. Yumm-o! I cook when I am home, but when I work it is either something I can whip up quick or take-out. Tired wins a lot with me. Loving all your posts girl!! You should turn the blog into a book ;0)XOXO!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/7-cara-menghemat-energi-sederhana/
Post a Comment