Running in Place

December 19, 2010

On the Seventh Day of Christmas ...

Aunt Kris came to visit!! We picked up my sister at the airport about 10:30 this morning and then came home to get ready for church. This is a terrible picture {courtesy of Kendyl} but it proves that we have her here and we're excited to have her with us for Christmas!!

After we got home from church it was time for "dressing down" and getting things ready for dinner. Kendyl came down in this number ... wow ... that girl has a serious sense of style, huh?

My sister brought this teddy bear for me - she's had it for more years than I care to admit! This is from back in my high school dance team days!! The outfit on that bear is just like the ugly things we had to wear when we danced half time at the football games ... talk about a flashback!

I took the subway art that I created for my friends and the ladies at Steve's office this year {oh - I still have more to deliver ... sheesh!!} and "jumbo sized" it for my house ... I love the way it came out!!

I got a friendly reminder from my friends at Dove today, too ...


4 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

I love your subway art!!!!!!! Adorable!!!!! Love, love, love it!

Jill Knotwell said...

Dido on that! Oh and BTW, you look HOT!

Unknown said...

100 percent agree with the Dove wrapper!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Love the Dove message... and so true. Love you