Running in Place

December 12, 2010

Back to Reality ...

Painful, really. The masses of laundry, the piles all over my kitchen because I have no where to put anything, the painful reality that I have no kitchen sink again {for who knows how long}, bootcamp in 6 hours (although I'm so looking forward to getting back to it), hubby at church until after 8 PM, kids dumping Legos everywhere ... you get the idea. At least I got to enjoy my new Disney ornaments and some BEYOND delish cookies that were delivered while we were in California - can't thank the sender enough!! Meant the world to find them and even more to devour them!!!


3 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Those cookies sound delish!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I'm wishing you would have hidden that little leopard print number better before you took that laundry picture. :)