Today we started the day with our babysitting swap! I trade with 4 other girls {although Cougar goes to preschool twice a week instead of swapping} so we have some time to run errands, clean, work, or shower without our kiddos while they get to have a playdate for a few hours in the morning! Not all of the kids come every time, but we have a fun bunch and love having them to play!
Kendyl came home with a cute story/writing assignment again today. It reads, "One night win santa came with his raindeas I woke up then santa saw me. Then santa lut me pet his raindears and i liket it. The End. By Kendyl." I love first grade writing and watching them learn to sound out their words!!
I give fair warning ... once you start you may not be able to stop eating these. I found them at Target today and am super glad I bought two bags. I hope they continue to make them after the holidays. My hips and waist hope they do not.
Tonight we had Brinley's Jazz Band concert. She is playing the keyboard in the jazz band and we are so proud of her ... this is an "extra" activity that does not help her grades but she loves it in addition to her "regular" band class where she plays the french horn. That concert is tomorrow ....
Cougar tolerated the concert a little better tonight - he even asked me to take his picture. Please note how thrilled Kendyl appears in the background ;)
I won't go into all of the details behind this pic because I'll talk about it tomorrow, but my kids and I went out shopping tonight for items to donate to a service project that I am spearheading for our Bunco group ... I'm so excited about it and my kids were thrilled to be able to help with the shopping! Ashton told me several times how good it felt to buy so many things for other people. That is what I want them to remember.


1 comments:
Kendyl's enthusiasm is my favorite!!!! LOL.... oh those were the days ;)
Post a Comment