It's hard to believe our trip is essentially over. We had another great day, although I will admit we've been a little spoiled the past 4 days. We haven't spent a Friday at Disneyland the past several trips and we had forgotten just how much busier it is on the weekends. All the chaos of the crowds aside, we did get in a few rides, some super yummy food {best food day of the trip, fo sho - can you say Mickey shaped beignets and DIVINE salads in sourdough bread bowls followed by our most fave cookies in the park?}, a parade, and the new World of Color show!
The kids have been total troopers all week as we have dragged them through the parks. We are all exhausted ... especially me. We have not gotten home before 10 PM, and after the kiddos have been tucked into bed I've still had to download pics, post on my blog, and then work for at least an hour. AND I've gotten up early 3 days to run. Not that this schedule would be considered anything out of the norm, but I'm on VACATION, right?
We have loved our time here ... it was so great to be back at Disneyland after more than a year (our longest "dry spell" in years)! It was definitely a fabulous Christmas gift to our family and we will look forward to coming back a few more times next year to take advantage of our new season passes! What a blessing to have memories like this for our family!
P.S. Tomorrow will be back to just a *few* pics of our daily happenings this month - don't be too disappointed ;)


1 comments:
What a fun week!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures this week! I've been excited see more Dland pictures each day:) I'm sad it's over too :(
Post a Comment