Two years ago I posted a photo every day for the month of December sharing snippets of our celebrations, traditions, and happenings during our favorite time of the year. After posting for the past 30 days {YAY ME!} I am not ready to commit to taking and editing pics daily and writing down "all the details" like I did last time ... I need some sleep this month ;)
Instead, I have decided to share our December on the Go!! What does that mean, exactly? I am going to take a photo every day with my phone and post it ... what better way to capture our life as it comes at us over the next 31 days?!? Most days the title will let you know what the picture is of, what we were doing, where we were, etc. Some days there may be more than one picture. Some days may require a bit more writing, but my goal is to capture a memory and post - no worrying about editing pics or long explanations (except for today, of course).
So, today's photo is of our nativity. I found it all bunched together where it was normally spread out and displayed. Kendyl caught me looking at it and asked if I liked what she had done. She explained that since they were all excited about Jesus' birth they all wanted to gather close to see him. She went on to add that the camel was on the outside to protect the baby {insert a mama's melted heart right *here*}.
Now, cross your fingers and hope that this experiment of mine goes well! Happy December!!!


3 comments:
LOVE it! Now these are the things that I would and should be blogging about! Jack was telling me the story of Christ's birth and said that the Wisemen AND the Foolishmen came to visit Jesus. hahaha, i loved it.
That is so funny! I wonder what the foolish men brought....sand?
What a great idea Kari! Now that I FINALLY HAVE INTERENT after 3 weeks without, I just may join you.
I LOVE the way kids arrange nativities. that's such a sweet story.
A few years ago,after watching a few little girls one afternoon, I found Mary and Joseph kissing. SO funny!
Post a Comment