We found *yet another* broken ornament on the tree ... apparently Cougar loves to take his sword and swing at the tree like he has a bat or golf club in his hands. I think we're down 4-5 ornaments so far this year.
Kendyl brought home her Letter to Santa from school. It reads, "Dear Santa, I want slippers and the Barbie and Ken doll. I have helppt My Mom and Dad. Your friend, Kendyl" I better pray I can find the Barbie and Ken from Toy Story 3 ....
I found this "What I am Thankful" writing in Ashton's folder today. It reads, "I'm thankful for education because without it we wouldn't know anything. I'm also thankful for my parents because if I didn't have them I wouldn't be here. I am thankful for books because if we didn't have them we wouldn't know about the Revolutionary War of the Civil War. I'm also thankful for my house because then I will have a place to live. I'm also thankful for my bed so I have a place to sleep. That's what I'm thankful for." Well said, Ashton. And no spelling errors ;)
Steve just forwarded this photo to me from our trip. I'm sure he would want ANYONE reading my blog to know that he scored over 1,000,000 points on the Buzz Lightyear Astroblasters ride. Also of note is his #19 ranking and the fact this was actually late in the day so I'm sure that ranking is compared to thousands who had played throughout the day. Way to go, babe.
In kitchen worthy news, they measured for our countertops tonight and should be installing our granite on Friday *WOOT* That is, if I can make a decision on which granite I like tomorrow morning ... I'm already having nightmares about it.


3 comments:
Steve's my hero.
Seriously got a kick out of the war knowledge part. And WOW Steve!
That is a seriously impressive Buzz Lightyear score! I was happy to have broken 5,000 when we were there in the spring - pretty sure Hayden's score was higher than mine.
Post a Comment