Well, we've spent another fantastic day at Disneyland and California Adventure! Only one more day and then it's back to real life ... which will be a complete and total whirlwind of kitchen regrouping {which, I am happy to report, is coming along - my dear friend, Beth, went by tonight and sent pics of drywall work being done and cabinets sitting in my kitchen waiting to be installed tomorrow *YAY*}, holiday parties, shopping, baking, and preparing for 2 weeks of company!!!
Today we did a lot of the same - rides, walking, characters, hand holding, and eating. We did add in a little shopping today (which I failed to take pics of ... I'll add pics of our new ornaments and girls' t-shirts tomorrow) and we enjoyed the Christmas Fantasy Parade! I really have to say that I think Disney has got the magic of the holidays completely wrapped up!!! It literally sends chills through me to spend time at Disneyland during the Christmas holidays. The snow falling throughout the park, the amazing music, lighting of the castle, fireworks, and the parade can not be topped.
Disney also had crowd control figured out. We were lucky to grab a spot for parade watching right in front of a popcorn cart and hour before the parade was scheduled to start. I can't tell you how many people tried to squeeze themselves into our space, but we held strong and the Disney cast members who were helping with crown control totally had our back. I can only imagine what they go through every day. The thing that kills me is that most people just act clueless {or blind} as they are trying to work their way into your compact space. Lots of people acting like they either didn't see us, were looking for their family down the road, talking to their group as they were crowding in, etc. In the end we kept every bit of our space and thoroughly enjoyed the parade!! We are not normally big parade going people but this is one we can't miss!! Most of the parade pics are blurry, but the poor lighting and cell phone camera flash weren't making for the best pics. Oh, well ... it was AMAZING in person ;)


2 comments:
What an amazing vacation! You guys deserve every minute after the rough weeks you've had. So glad to hear that your kitchen is finally coming together!
I think you've convinced me that we need to do a Christmastime Disney trip soon :)
You are looking so HOT! Again, looks like alot of fun.
Post a Comment