Running in Place

December 17, 2010

On the Fifth Day of Christmas ...

We finally got our countertops put in!!! It was a long and hard day and I am exhausted from a busy week so I am posting my picture for today and going to sleep ... I'll share more details and "after" photos of the kitchen tomorrow after I get things put back together and cleaned up a bit!! Don't be too disappointed about my lack of details in this post - I've had to catch up on some work tonight and with only 11 hours of sleep in the past 3 days {and bootcamp at 5 this morning} I'm falling asleep at the keyboard!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

DANG, that looks awesome! You really did pick awesome granite!

Jill Knotwell said...

It looks GORGEOUS!!

Jen Wolff said...

Beautimous!!! I love your granite!! My granite is very similar to it. Now get yourself some sleep ;0)!

Sara said...

Yay! Fabuloso, muchacha! What a nice looking kitchen you are going to have and you will really appreciate a FUNCTIONING one, too! Big hurdle -- looks great!