I am so grateful for the new Mormon Messages videos that the church has been putting out. Each one of them is so uplifting!! Any time I feel the need for a "pick me up" or a reminder of who I am, where I'm going, the blessings I have, the ability to overcome trials, etc. I can find the perfect message. They now have some that are geared to the youth, too, that are inspiring examples of the good that exists in the "rising generation."
You can subscribe to the YouTube Channel so you are alerted whenever a new video is released so you never miss one! They are easy to share on blogs and Facebook, too. I posted one on Motherhood back in September ... still love that one. I can't pick a favorite because they each touch me in a different way depending on what I "need" to hear when I take the time to watch them.
These are just a few that I love and go back to again and again - ENJOY!!


3 comments:
Thanks for posting this Kari!!! I did not realize that I could subscribe and get these messages delivered right to me. I love the message of Create by Pres. Uchtdorf. We played that at our last Ward women's conference. Very powerful!!!!
Loved these!! Thank you for posting darlin' - I needed to see them tonight :) So uplifting!!
WOW... especially love the father piece. So touching !!
Post a Comment