I'm sitting here in a Benadryl induced "coma" ... my nose has been running like a faucet most of the day. Literally dripping on my kitchen floor {and other places} - YUCK!!! The watery eyes and the sneezing are no fun, either. Being in such a state reminds me of how grateful I am for Kleenex ... more specifically Puffs Plus with Lotion. I know this is extremely trivial, especially on a Sunday when I was hoping to keep the focus of my gratitude posts on things of a more spiritual nature.
I suppose this has been on my mind today because we are actually OUT of my beloved Puffs Plus with Lotion and I am having to use old school Kleenex. It feels like sandpaper on my nose and face and I am looking like Rudolph with the redness that is taking over. What a blessing to live in a time where we have things like tissues with lotion in them, baby wipes, antibacterial wipes - all kinds of things that make life easier and more comfortable!!
I'm sure I'll look back at this post in a few days and realize how incoherent it is, but for now I'm counting the hours until I can get to Target for some Puffs Plus with Lotion and will be even MORE grateful for them tomorrow!!!


3 comments:
You started blogging again, girl! Hooray! Fun to see what you have been up to--kids as cute as ever, you as beautiful and busy as ever, too! Miss you guys, our first "batch" of Optometry students, and still the best! Saw Angie's fam the other day at a school event, had to think of you! Miss ya, girl! xoxo
ps, hope you feel better soon!
I love the Kleenex with lotion -- it's all I buy. Hope you're feeling better soon!
First of all, I could have brought you some last night. Second of all, I LOVE that you said Target and not Walmart :) And third, colds are the worst. Sleeping is so hard!
Post a Comment