*photo taken in August 2010 on the Chicago River Cruise during Spraguefest. Thanks, Joanie, for a fab pic of me and my girlies!!
This world wide web is amazing. It connects us to unlimited amounts of information and people ... many of which we never would have had a chance to meet or learn about without the ever growing cyberworld. I could never express enough gratitude for my cyberfriends. Don't get me wrong - I'm grateful for ALL of my friends!! I wouldn't be who I am without them! I'm simply grateful today for those amazing relationships and TRUE friendships that I have been able to develop over the past few years with people I never would have had the chance to meet without the internet.
The photo above is just a few of my fabulous {and some of my favorite} cyberfriends. I've had amazing opportunities to meet many of them in "real life" now and the fun thing about it is that it has never felt awkward when we've met ... the connections that we've made online have translated to real life every time! I've been surprised by people being taller than expected, voices sounding different than imagined, hair looking different than in pictures, but in the end, the relationship is the same.
I have several that I consider dear friends that I haven't had the chance to meet yet and I can't WAIT for the day that we get to connect in the real world!!! These lovelies have followed my blog {even when I was a super slacker}, left so many fun comments on Facebook, remembered my birthday, sent me e-mails, shared their talents with me, and cheered me on in so many ways.
To all my cyberfriends {and "real" friends} ... know that I love you and appreciate you sharing yourself with me!!! I am truly grateful for these special relationships!


2 comments:
Happy to see these posts...glad life is treating you well - so fun to see those cute kiddos. Love the Merm post! Don't we just love our Merm?!
Awwwwww!!!!!!
Post a Comment