I could honestly post 1,000+ photos to show just how grateful I am for Disneyland. There is no question that it is *one* of the happiest places on earth for our family. We have been going there on a regular basis for about 6 years now. We just ordered season passes for our entire family for Christmas - WOOT!! We have a trip planned the first week of December and we will go again for Spring Break, Fall Break, and again next December before they expire. To say our family loves it there would be a huge understatement.
What do we love about it? It is magical. We have so many amazing memories from our trips there. We laugh together, we play together, we take turns riding different rides with each other, we have traditions {like buying sugar sticks, raspberry white chocolate cookies, corn dogs, and a new antennae ball ... every trip}, we all have different favorites and have learned to compromise what we might want to ride or eat for what someone else wants, we bond. Seriously. My parents spend 2 days with us almost every visit and we're hoping that one day we can talk Steve's parents into joining us, too ... it is the funnest time with grandparents! It has been just over a year since our last visit and it is probably the longest span between visits that we've had in 5 years. We are all dying to get back and have been talking about it for months now!!


5 comments:
Kari-so wonderful that you have this amazing place so close for your family to enjoy and make amazing memories!
You know I am a true Disney girl at heart too!
Love the pic with Minnie!
We *heart* Disney also!!!! We are kindred spirits I tell ya!!!! Digging the dumbo photo!!! Love that you are blogging again!
I heart Disneyland, too.
You are looking FAB, by the way!
Okay, so maybe don't do the full 1000 pix but more than 2 PLEASE!!! I just think of all of the fun memories your kids will have. They could not be at more perfect ages for this. 2011 will be one heck of a year with those passes baby!
I'm glad you're writing again! We haven't been to Disneyland. We are dying to go if only it weren't a 13 hour drive... Looks like fun.
Post a Comment