Right now Stampin' Up! is having Sale-a-Bration - their biggest promotion of the year. You have the opportunity to earn free stamps with a qualifying purchase so most stampers LOVE this time of year!! I always showcase the free sets with my groups during the promotion so this is what I came up with this month.
(click to enlarge and see detail)
Supplies: So Many Scallops, Bashful Blue CS, Whisper White CS, Cutie Pie DS Paper, So Saffron Ink, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Scalloped Circle Punch, Fresh Favorites II Buttons (Rose Red), Linen Thread


Wanna earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration set for yourself? I'm doing my first blog giveaway (I've always wanted to do one of those)!!! Anyone who leaves a comment on this post telling me what your favorite thing to see on my blog is before February 18th will be entered into a random drawing for one of the sets seen above! GOOD LUCK! The winner will be announced on the 19th!
Supplies: So Many Scallops, Bashful Blue CS, Whisper White CS, Cutie Pie DS Paper, So Saffron Ink, 5/8" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Scalloped Circle Punch, Fresh Favorites II Buttons (Rose Red), Linen Thread
(click to enlarge and see detail)
Supplies: Friendship Blooms, Overhead Transparency, Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Rose Romance CS, Rose Red CS, White Staz-On Ink, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Rose Romance Stampin' Write Marker, Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker
** This card was a bit hard to photograph because it is predominantly clear - super cool effect that is difficult to capture digitally. TRUST ME when I say it is fabulous in real life ;) **Supplies: Friendship Blooms, Overhead Transparency, Whisper White CS, Chocolate Chip CS, Rose Romance CS, Rose Red CS, White Staz-On Ink, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Rose Romance Stampin' Write Marker, Rose Red Stampin' Write Marker
Wanna earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration set for yourself? I'm doing my first blog giveaway (I've always wanted to do one of those)!!! Anyone who leaves a comment on this post telling me what your favorite thing to see on my blog is before February 18th will be entered into a random drawing for one of the sets seen above! GOOD LUCK! The winner will be announced on the 19th!


21 comments:
Kari, I love your cards. I think the transparency card looks fabulous. I keep wanting to try one. My favorite think about your blog is the digi scrapping. I am amazed at what you can do & I hope I can learn the tricks to be half as good as you are. Thanks for sharing.
OK, so I haven't read your blog in at least a couple of weeks...and I LOVED the one about Brinley being a spy! Cracked me up! She sounds like a carbon copy of Abe...could it be a first child thing? It was especially wierd when I thought about it because we got this picture of Abe the other day and I said, "Woah, Stan! Abe looks just like Brinley in this picture!" ANYWAY...your entry about her was just so priceless.
And how in the world do you have the time to do projects like those Valentines...those are beautiful. Amazing, young lady; simply amazing!
Ok, so I have problems figuring out how to sign your blog...I'm not really trying to be sneaky with that anonymous thing! ;)
Yeah, that's the way to get lots of comments! A contest!
My favorite thing is seeing pictures of you with big hair. Awesome. ;)
That transparent card is awesome! I'll have to post what we did at our Stamping group last night. Your stuff is WAY cuter, though.
My favorite thing about your blog is stories about what you are your cute family have been doing. Makes me feel like so much time hasn't passed since I've seen you. Do you realize it's been almost 3 years? I think it was May '05. See ya 2 weeks from tomorrow! :)
Why don't we live in the same city?? Seriously! You just have to sit there and taunt me with your super cute SU products and cards. You are such a meanie! ;) Love the transparency on the black card.
What do I love to see on your blog? Hmmmmm...I am with Tori on the big hair pictures. Always a treat. LOL! I love it all. Seriously. Love being able to catch up with you every once in awhile since we haven't been able to chat in ages.
Kari, when my blog grows up it wants to look like yours. I can't figure out how to make a cute header. One of these days I'll get our family going as well. Very cute cards as usual. Friends do make my heart happy!
Hey Kari,
I somehow forgot you did SU! LOVE the transparency card!! And the Valentines are adorable. I thought about doing something like that, but my kids wanted "paper" valentine's from the store. Sigh... that's okay...less work for me LOL. Don't know how you find time to do it all, though.
What do I like most about your blog? Well, I like that you journal what is going on and your use of humor. You sound like a fun lady to know in real life! It comes across in your postings.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Kari-
Wow--your cards are beautiful--I LOVE the transparency card...what kind of ink did you use on that?
My aunt is having a SU party this week--so, I was going to have to see what is new.
I agree--digi scrappin' is my new passion, and I too, have let my paper supplies feel neglected. I used them for quite a few cards lately, and hybrid Valentine's projects.
Sign me up for your contest! My fav part of your blog--your great stories and creations.
Look how talented you are Kari! You make so many cute things. I love to get ideas from your blog from your digital scrapbooking pages and other things you do. I also love reading your journaling about your kids and being a mom. Your blog is great!
Katie English
If you could just give me the talent in your little finger that would be just great! Love them! I am not a good stamper I have tried and failed many times!
Hey, Kari! Great cards!
My favorite part of your blog is seeing new digi layouts you've done. You are a great source for layout ideas. And I enjoy reading about what's happening with your family. I know it's never dull in a family with four kids. :)
I love the variety of posts.
I'd have to say my favorites are the funny stories like Brinley's Spy Book or Ashton's 100 things.
:)
OH! And the crafty projects and digital LO's like the Vday cards. SO CUTE!!
-Beckie W.
Kari,
How ever did you make this amazing transparent card? Could you please tell me? Pretty please?
:)
I love your creativity - you are truly an artist.
Dang, I hate being in a different time zone. I'm last to post! And I was going to be so funny too. :p
One could say that their favourite thing on this blog is your old bowl hair photos. Or one could say ou beautiful cards. As a card maker myself I looove seeing your work. It's always with a simple but eye catching design and so well executed. It always makes me want to run into the office and break out my papers. I think in the end, it would have to be a tie. :D
Kari, I wish you were my SU director! You have the cutest samples to look at! Love those transparency cards;where did you get those? That's not SU is it?
Hope all of you are feeling well again by now. Take care & TFS!
Beautiful cards Kari!
Kari,
I love this card...I would like some more detailed explanation of how you did it, if possible. Is the base of the card the transparency and how did you make the flowers? You do such great work.
Stacy
Ok, I forgot to tell you my favorite thing...and it is your great ideas for cards and layouts..awesome WORK!!
Stacy
Hey Kari! Great cards! You're going to laugh, but I did a transparency card for my card class this month too! Completely different, but you see how great minds think alike! I've wanted to do one with my 20 gals every month, but never got to it! They ate it up and since next month is the end of our 6 months, I had to get it in! I am going to get my blog up to date, hopefully today! You're amazing!!!
Oh and not that I needed or wanted to win, but I what I love best about your blog is that I "see" your personality in everything you post! Have a great day.
Post a Comment