Kari, I have to say girl...you're out of control! Those valentines, all perfect, all in a row!!! It's called going to Walmart and letting your kids pick out these dorky superhero valentines and having them sign their names on the back. Then you take an ugly piece of tape and just strap it across the darn piece of candy and throw it in a bag for your kid to take to school. Well, that's what we un-crafty folk do anyway. They turned out wonderful and I'm sure your girls were beaming with pride to pass them out! Happy Valentines Day!
First of all, ROFLOL at your friend Amie!! She sounds like my kind of girl. :) Your little family is just too stinkin' adorable. Love your Valentine. Hope you had a great day! Love ya!
I just have to start digitizing. . . You just do such amazing stuff and I know how much time I could save!!! Hope your Valentines Day was a sweet as you are!
15 comments:
Kari, I have to say girl...you're out of control! Those valentines, all perfect, all in a row!!! It's called going to Walmart and letting your kids pick out these dorky superhero valentines and having them sign their names on the back. Then you take an ugly piece of tape and just strap it across the darn piece of candy and throw it in a bag for your kid to take to school. Well, that's what we un-crafty folk do anyway. They turned out wonderful and I'm sure your girls were beaming with pride to pass them out! Happy Valentines Day!
Happy Valentines to you and your gorgeous family Kari!
Carol :-)
Kari--this is so cute! Hope your Valentine's Day was great!
You and I think alike with these SMJ designs--I used Becky font, too! LOVE IT!
Yum! I LOVE this! :)Thanks for the link to the Becky font. I don't always have time to look for that stuff! :)
What a beautiful V-Day greeting!! I don't think I have the Becky font either....need to snag it!!
This Valentine is amazing. I can't believe Valentine's Day has come and gone... how fast is this year going??
Adorable... can't say much more about it!
Beautiful...I love the colors and the font! Give those valentines of yours a hug and a smooch from these Roberts.xoxoxoxoxoxo
First of all, ROFLOL at your friend Amie!! She sounds like my kind of girl. :) Your little family is just too stinkin' adorable. Love your Valentine. Hope you had a great day! Love ya!
What a beautiful brag book - thanks for sharing it with us!
Wonderful colors in this! I have to remember your combination of colors with sepia; it's very beautiful!
I just have to start digitizing. . . You just do such amazing stuff and I know how much time I could save!!! Hope your Valentines Day was a sweet as you are!
This card is seriously adorable!
Thanks for leaving me love!
You guys look as cute as ever. I loved the pictures of Brinley getting her ears pierced. What a beauty she's grown up to be!
Love your cute family picture....good job ;)
Post a Comment