skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Every once in a while a friend comes along that becomes a part of you - no matter what. I've been blessed with many great friends in my life ... many as I've described. Kasey is one of the very first friends that I view in this light. It doesn't matter how long we have gone without talking or seeing each other - we pick up right where we left off. I've long considered her family my own and love her parents and all of her siblings. We met when we lived on the same floor in the dorms at BYU (which are now being torn down to "upgrade" ... a sad thing since they are the same dorms my parents lived in. On second thought, I'm sure it was BEYOND time for an improvement). We had the best freshman year ever (and several years after) and I have lots of funny pics and wonderful memories of it all. College life would not have been the same without her. Life has kept us apart for too many years now but I always know I can count on her to be there - no matter what. She is coming for a visit in a few weeks and I look forward to not only the chance to update these photos, but to laugh together again and share our memories of past and present. I love you, Kasey, and hope you have a wonderful birthday (and REALLY hope you won't hate me for the "dated" pictures)!! We'll celebrate big when you get here ;)
11 comments:
Ah, dated photos, aren't they great? Do you think it will ever be possible to look at yourself in old photos and not think: What was I thinking? :D
Love old pics (especially when there not me...lol)You both are blessed to have each other!!
This is very nice. Great photos.
I remember when that top picture was taken, I think I was up visiting from school at that time, those were the days. She has been a wonderful friend to you all these years. I loved spending time with you guys when I'd come visit. Man I haven't seen Kasey since my wedding 11 years ago. Love you Kasey.
Thanks Kari for your kind comment. I am sure you and your friend will have a blast catching up. I have several friends that fit into the same catagory....life wouldn't be the same with out them. Love your pics! Glad everyone seems to be getting on the up & up.
Have fun with your friend...wow isn't it fun to catch up and it is almost like no time has past.....
I am loving those photos! Maybe someday I'll get the courage to dig up some photos from the past - though I am afraid my bangs wouldn't fit on the page. Kasey, we here at the Roberts' house wish you a very happy birthday! P.S. I know one was "Woogit" - was that you?
No, Anna Marie, Woogit is Debbie! I was (and always will be to the Roberts Clan) K-Meis!
Kari - thanks for such a nice post. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Just have to say that the navy and white polka dot bathrobe hanging in your closet instantly brought back SO many memories of you walking around with a towel on your head for all those college years. Good times!
OMG!!! How totally cute is that photo!!! Looks soo much like you, only I can't decide which is more adorable, then or now? What the heck, BOTH! (Just gets better with time). ;) Love that you have a wonderful friendship with kasey, and now you can tag her after you read on my blog that i've tagged you. LOL!!! Seriously, go check it out. It's a different kind... ;) (mysterious enough to get your clicking?) :D
Okay, I don't know what you eat, but you have not change at all (except for the hair)! Great to have such wonderful friends, isn't it? You are both very blessed to have one another -
Kari - that is such a nice post about KC. Brought back memories of the summer I went to EFY and you snuck cookies, pizza and chips to me in the dorms. I was instantly popular. I know you gave as good as you got back then. Friendships like yours and K's are as rare as they are special.
Love ya, Nat
Post a Comment