So it's not the 19th - it's the 21st to be precise (since it is just past midnight) but I wanted to post the winner of the Sale-a-Bration set!! First of all, THANK YOU to all who left a comment!! I love that you took the time to leave me some love and for letting me know what you like about my blog. Apparently my "vintage" hairstyles are a big hit :) I'm so happy to know that you enjoy stopping by because I *love* having visitors!! I'll do my best to keep you happy!
With the help of an online randomizer the winner has been selected - #6 - which happens to be LAURIE!!! No, I did not fix this, people ;) So, little Lobo, be watching your mailbox for your giftie!! Probably won't go out in the mail until next week with company in town but it should arrive to you shortly :)
Thank you all for playing!! I'm DEFINITELY going to have another giveaway sometime ... it is such fun!
February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
A Giveaway? How did I miss the giveaway? I suppose its just as well because I cannot cram another stamp set into my collection but I'm still a little ticked that I didn't even give myself the chance!
I must have missed it, too! But congrats to Laurie! And Kari, you are just too cute. :) Have fun with your company this week!
WOW!!! Thanks, Kari!! Have I told you lately how much I love you....and your hairstyles? LOL! Thanks so much!
Congrats to Laurie! It was fun playing.
Yeah Laurie! COngrats!!!!
This has got to be rigged! No way!
yeah for Laurie :(
man? No fair! I didn't see it either. You can't post photos of food and expect us to read past that about the giveaway! :-)
I'll have to be on the lookout for the next one!
What I do love about your blog, the sunny background color that represents your bubbly personality very well!
Aloha, Sarah
LOL, no need to feel bullied, we all have funny hairstyles in our past. Heck, my current one is pretty funny too.
Congrats Laurie!
Speaking of hairstyles... I'll be chopping at least 10" this Friday to donate to Locks of Love. I'm a little nervous, but heck, I'll just grow it out if it doesn't look good.
Post a Comment