
Your personality is as friendly and appealing as strawberry ice cream (especially the kind with chunky bits of real fruit). You've got a slightly sarcastic sense of humor, and you rarely stress out or take things too seriously. You are cute and sweet, but with a mischievous side. You are a bit of a troublemaker, but only because you're determined to avoid a plain vanilla life.
What flavor are you? Click on the link, take the quiz, and post in the comments ... there is a Coldstone gift card in it for you if you're chosen the winner!! Post by Friday for a chance :)
Yes, people ... that's TWO giveaways going on right now!!! I take some time off from blogging and come back in a very giving mood!! Must be our recently deposited tax returns ;) If you leave an Anonymous comment make sure to leave your name so I know how to find you!!


18 comments:
Okay first it's a triathlon and now its ice cream...you're confusing me! Or is it just that you want to rid yourself of that unwanted yet tempting Cold Stone card? :) Either way, you know I think you're amazing and you can do whatever you set your mind to. (Do I sound like your 4th grade teacher yet?) Good luck this week! Oh and by the way - I'm coffee - Full of caffeinated sweetness - is that bad? ;)
I took the challenge! I am.....
You're Mint Chocolate Chip.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream wakes up people's taste buds, and you do the same thing when you walk into a room. The chocolatey bits represent your sweet, flirtatious side, and the minty flavor represents your high energy level. You are smart, witty, and you make a great first impression. Your friends value your advice, because you tend to see things from a fresh new perspective
Funny thing is Mint Chocolate Chip is my least favorite ice cream....I love Vanilla.LOL
I am vanilla...
You're Vanilla.
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
Just like the commenter above, I am : Mint chocolate chip ice cream wakes up people's taste buds, and you do the same thing when you walk into a room. The chocolatey bits represent your sweet, flirtatious side, and the minty flavor represents your high energy level. You are smart, witty, and you make a great first impression. Your friends value your advice, because you tend to see things from a fresh new perspective.
I like rich chocolate ice cream best. coffee, strawberry and peanut butter would be my least favorites. I like sorbets a lot as well (mango!). Thanks for pointing this site out. Aloha, Sarah
Hey, Kari! Fun little quiz. Turns out I'm coffee.
"Compared to other ice creams, coffee ice cream has a strong flavor, and it's packed with caffeinated sweetness. You're like that, too! You're always busy, and determined to stay focused as you move from one task to the next. You get frustrated when other people slow you down or hold you back, but when you're in control, you can find ways around any obstacle."
Although I can't stand the taste of coffee... :) Make mine a mint chocolate chip with hot fudge on top. Or the Peanut Butter Cup Perfection from Cold Stone. Mmmmm....
Oh my gosh! I am coffee! That is so funny since I hate anything coffee flavored or even the smell of coffee. Go figure. Maybe they are just trying to tell me that I am an absolute spaz!
Okay I am Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!!! I don't really think it was me to a T, but it definitely had some similarities! Look at me the fattest ice cream flavor of all!
I'm vanilla, too! Ok...at first I was bummed. "vanilla? that means I'm boring!" but, after reading the description..yes, it does fit me!
I...go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people... appreciate peace and simplicity..a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
Thanks Kari for the fun little quiz!
Another coffee here! Craziness.
And, Kari, I don't think that Cold Stone would help much with our trainging. But that doesn't mean I won't take the card if I win it. ;)
Laurie-I hate anything coffee too. :)
I'm vanilla. I feel the same as Julie- felt bummed at first. Would have thought I'd be something edgy and different :) But I guess it does describe me pretty well. Fun!
You're Vanilla.
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
32% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.
If you say so! I do love Vanilla ice cream the best. . . so many possibilities!!!
You're Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
You're as impulsive and impatient as a kid who can't wait for the cookies to come out of the oven. You treat life like a nonstop slumber party, and you like to keep things simple and silly. You scream at horror movies and laugh your butt off at comedies, but you probably can't sit still for a long, boring drama. To some people, you come across as immature, but so what? Your playful personality means you'll stay forever young!
Hey Kari, I'm Strawberry too! What do you bet Kasey is the same since we share a brain? Only 9% are like us. Weird. I think that means I need that gift card, don't you?
Hugs!
I'd just like to say that I'm 31 flavors! Almost every answer in each question appeals to me and I wanted to choose them all! Now draw my name!
That's hilarious. I took the quiz, and I'm coffee, too. Go figure.
OK ... so I took the quiz THREE times and each time it came out COFFEE!!!!! How lame is that! Just like Laurie and Tori I can't stand the smell or taste of anything related to coffee. I'm not sure that even the description matches me other than I AM always busy and I do get frustrated when other people slow me down. But that's about it. The description is below. What do you gals think? Does it fit me?
You're Coffee.
Compared to other ice creams, coffee ice cream has a strong flavor, and it's packed with caffeinated sweetness. You're like that, too! You're always busy, and determined to stay focused as you move from one task to the next. You get frustrated when other people slow you down or hold you back, but when you're in control, you can find ways around any obstacle.
Good luck with your training Kari. That is one place you will NEVER find me! Except maybe on the sidelines cheering you and Tori on! Love ya!
Haha, forgot to chance my login from Mark's blog. The last post is from me, in case you didn't figure that one out.
Deb P.
I took it and I am chocolate. I loved your smoothie, I asked for a magic bullet but didn't get one.
Post a Comment