skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It was 11 years ago today that Steve and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. We had a fast and furious courtship - 5 months from the time we met to the time we were married! He continues to make me smile every day, loves me unconditionally, supports me in all of my endeavors, encourages me when I need it, tolerates my obsessive tendencies, and always holds us together (when I feel like I'm falling apart)! He is a wonderful husband and father - exactly what I expected of him 11 years ago. He is the most amazing example I could ask for. I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him for my own :)
27 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I love your pictures....who says white boys can't jump?
Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary - 11 years go by quickly don't they?
That picture with Steve jumping cracks me up!!! Happy Anniversary hope you get to really enjoy yourselves!
Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding photo - wish I had one like that of us! Wishing you many more happy years.
Yeah we were a pretty lucky family to have Steve join us. It's also nice to have a optometrist on hand when you need one. That was my favorite picture taken that day.
Love ya Steve
What cute pictures! Happy Aniversary! Katie
Only 11 years ago?
AWWWWWW!!! Look at the cute young pups in love! :) Happy Anniversary!!
Awwww...Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple you are and still looking so much in love! Wonderful.
How adorable is that wedding photo! You both look so happy and full of love and fun!
Hope you have/had a great anniversary!
That wedding picture kills me!! Love it! I put it up as my background to show Stan when he gets home! Congratulations!
I came across you blog on Jessica Sprague's forum. Would you mind telling me how you were able to upload the blinkie for her classes on your blog? I've tried everything I can think of and I can't get it to work. Thanks!
Congrats on 11 years, and awesome photos! Now where is the picture of the new purse? ;)
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 11 years.
Happy Anniversary!!
We had a fast engagement, too, but not quote as fast as yours! Ours was about 6 months, and we were also sealed in the SL Temple! Love your photo!
Always good to marry a man who knows how to jump!!! Happy Anniversary!
Wow! You did have a fast and furious courtship! But maybe that's just because ours moved at a snail's pace, thanks to Andy. :) Congrats you guys. You're so MFEO (made for each other)! Love the jumping picture too. I hope it is displayed on your walls somewhere!
Happy Anniversary Kari and Steve! Such gorgeous photos.
Carol :-)
The picture is awesome, your memories, priceless. Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures! I wonder if Steve can still jump that high. How many times did it take the photographer to get that shot?
Hope you had a Happy Day...I must say you two don't look much different!
xoxo
Yeah! Happy Anniversary!
Thank you for ALL the love you left on my blog. It means SO much!!
Oh, and I loved your funnies posted earlier. I thought I had commented, but I don't see it there. Oh well! Love them!
Happy Anniversary to you!!! Wow, what beautiful pics of the two of you...looks like an amazing memory from your wedding--love Steve jumping in the air!
Thanks for you comments on my blog too Kari--yes, the press conference was a success--thanks for asking!
Love your "funnies" too!
Awesome pictures. The man can jump high!
When was the other taken? You are just such a cute thing: an all American girl. Beautiful inside and out!
Aloha, Sarah
Happy Anniversary you two crazies!
Belated congratulations! That wedding photo is such a riot!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Wow 11 years. That's awesome. I hope it just keeps getting better and better!
I know I am a little late-I am on Chino Time! Happy 11th! You guys are so super cute together! Lov the pic. I hope there are many,many more to come!
Post a Comment