Want a chance to win some GORGEOUS earrings? My sister-in-law, AnnaMarie, has a great giveaway on her blog right now and I just had to let you know!! She started blogging in January and just reached her 100th post!!!! I've been blogging for 6 months now and am still about 25 posts away ... guess I'd better get busy ;) She has posted every day since she started - amazing. She is always sharing her amazing finds in all areas - clothes, jewelry, home decor, etc., wonderful recipes, gorgeous photos, great music, entertaining ideas, and fun stories from their life with 4 kids (who are some of the cutest around) ... you name it, you'll find it on her blog :) Her taste is impeccable and her style amazing. So click over to her blog (this is a direct link to the giveaway post) and leave a comment by Saturday for a chance to win the beautiful earrings that she made and make sure to bookmark it so you can return often for some serious eye candy!!!
P.S. I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff right now but hope to post on Thursday or Friday with some pictures of stamp projects and info on our happenings!!
March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Thanks for the link love - wow, I know you have some sincere love for me when you just seriously decreased your own chances (and you were pretty much guaranteed the win!)
xoxo Your fav S.I.L.
Now the chances of her regular "blog commenters" have gone way down!!! I posted a comment. Those earrings are way cute and would go great with my complexion (if I may say so myself!). thanks for the tip. I'm celebrating one year of blogging on Friday. Maybe I should do a giveaway! Will consider. Aloha, Sarah
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to throw my hat in the ring for sure!
ok, gf...i am on my way over...what a nice sister you are...i have four of my own!! Girls rule!!
dewnie
So do you come from a family of super caped women? I'm WAY impressed here!
I almost forgot to leave love here when I saw FREEBIE - where, where, where?!?! :)
Hope you're coming up for air now and then!
I will look forward to this! I can relate with being busy...yikes!!!!
Always loving your blog...wish I could be a better blogger!
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Not seen you in ages Kari, hope you can make it to the chatroom some time!! By the way, congrats on your anniversary and what cool photos!!
Hey Kari,
Check out Jessica's forum for a post I left for you :-)
Sarah
Kari, no kidding, you have a sister in Sherwood?? We used to live in Sherwood!! I bet we were in the same ward!
Post a Comment