Just had to post a little Cougar footage ... don't know that I really classify these as "first steps" because the boy is actually really lazy with the whole standing/walking thing (my girls all walked around 10 months) but I love to see him glide between pieces of furniture without skipping a beat! He loves to walk and push his Tonka truck and anything else with wheels. He is just too cute for words and I am having a hard time believing that in less than 4 weeks he will be turning one. A crime, really, in my eyes ... I never said he could grow up! Only up side is he gets more fun by the day :)
March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
I keep telling my kids the same thing. They just don't listen! He is so cute!
All I can say is "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww."
My babies have already lost 2 teeth each. . . it just isn't fair!!!
But I honestly can't believe he's almost 1. . . I just doesn't seem possible!!!
SO adorable! It's not fair that they grow up, but I have to say with all 3 of my kids, 14-16 months is my favorite age group! Sydney is 14 months and totally walking now, and is even trying to run...which is a sight in and of itself! Never had one of those pre 1 year walkers! Gunnar was my earliest at 12 mos.
Oh so cute. Enjoy each day since you can't slow them down. aloha, Sarah
PS: love your voice.
sooo stinking cute!!
Kari,
He is fetchin cute!!! He's so big and I've never even met him! Ethan love pushing anything with wheels too! Super cute, I can't decide who he looks the most like though!
Ohhhh, I want a baby boy!! He is so dang cute. He seems bigger already. I cant believe he is almost one year! Time flies.
LOVE that little guy! Maybe I'll make him that blanket for his first birthday! ;)
He is so cute! I know just how you feel about the growing up thing. It makes me sad to, but like you, I think they just get more and more fun every day.
Little stinker! Broggie isn't walking yet. He pulls himself around furniture but he gets super scared if there isn't something to hold onto. It is kind of funny. Looks like Cougar is going to be running very soon.
That is soooo cute!!! Such an exciting time. But beware, that also means he will be into EVERYTHING!!! It was also great for me to "hear" you. You sound just like I expected you to sound ... wonderful!!!! (I did notice that you didn't even try to catch Cougar on the second video ... you just continued to capture it on film. Naughty naughty!!! LOL
If it makes you feel any better, Josie is 7 months and not even sitting up!! She's too spoiled!
ooh--Cougar is just TOO cute for words! I love the second video where he takes a spill and just gives you that little grin from the ground! LOL!
What a fun time!
Oh my goodness! Look at how cute he is! And look at that cute little face looking up from the floor at the end of the second video after his little tumble...just too stinkin' cute, I tell ya!
Post a Comment