Running in Place

March 22, 2008

And the Winners are ....

After seeing their cousin Kalli announce the winner of Anna Marie's giveaway my girls simply could not be left out of the process :) Here are their big announcements!!

Congratulations to you both!! E-mail me at karistamps at msn dot com with your mailing info and I'll get your gift cards right out to you! Thanks for all of your fun comments - I *love* that you leave me some love on my blog! If you didn't win this time don't worry ... I promise to have many more giveaways in the future - I just LOVE them!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for them! The girls were super cute, bummer for me though!

Laurie said...

How cute are they??? I guess I know who I need to bribe next time.

Unknown said...

Oh my! It was like being at the Emmy's or the Oscar's or something and being totally shocked when they called my name! :) What a cute way to announce the winner. (I guess I'm assuming I'm the Lisa they picked...) Be sure to tell your girls I've had to watch their video again and again because it makes me smile every time. You'd think they know me, they did such a good job of cheering after picking my name. If I ever need a boost to my mood, I'm coming back here to watch that video again. ;)

Anonymous said...

They are too cute. Funny to see how much of you is in them! (at least what I know of you!!!). Very very cute. Now I don't only want to meet you. I want to meet the whole family! Aloha, Sarah

Chrystal said...

I guess I couldn't expect to win them BOTH. :)

andreamatrix said...

It's fixed I say... fixed! How do we know all the names were in that bag???

Natalie said...

Love the waving arms and cheering. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute Girls!!!!! The only problem ... they said the wrong names! How could they get it wrong twice!!! What is so hard about Deb? Short, sweet, easy to pronounce. You will just have to practice with them next time so they pronounce it right. Sheesh!!!
(hehe ... love ya!)

Heather said...

Sweet, adorable girls! Now Amanda says I need to have a RAK so she can do that too.

Katie said...

What a cute video. I love your girls. How fun- that made me smile.

Jackie said...

they are just too cute announcing the winners :)