Here is my midweek assignment. We got a freebie of several really nice white papers - hard to come by ;), and a cute brush set that is all about moments (loved, blessed, photos, etc ... I used loved in this layout). Our challenge was to use our freebies and build a layout! I used a template that I found online - another freebie. In fact, everything I used on this layout was FREE!!! Can't beat that, can you? Well, okay - the trip to Disneyland cost us, but all my scrapbook supplies cost me nada :) Steve would be impressed with how frugal I've become with my newfound craft ... LOL!!!!

(click to enlarge layout)
Credits: Princess Pamela Theme Park Template, Amy Teets Whitie Tighties, Shabby Princess Urban Kiwi (freebie), Katie Pertiet Stamped Memories (some of the elements are exclusive to our class and not available for purchase - I've included links so you can see their other designs!)


4 comments:
Frugal...that was funny!
I just LOVE this LO! It is simply perfect, that is all there is to it.
Now if only I could be motivated to do mine.
(Notice the time of this post...I did go to bed when we signed off IMing. My ear hurt, so I couldn't sleep. So, if you can't sleep, why not be here? :))
Very cute Kari. I love how you dress your girls the same. Not sure if you want me to send free digi sites or not just let me know. I also love your Priceless Pictures....adorable family!
Way cute! It makes me want to be there!!! And look at those sassy little girls!
What a great page! I am going to be stealing quite a few ideas from you. You are creating all of this pages on the copmuter?
Post a Comment