Running in Place

September 6, 2007

Let the Good Times ROLL!!

It's official ... my baby boy is on the move! After sneaking in a few roll overs when no one was looking (I missed at least 2 more before I caught my first one) he decided to impress us all by showing us his new "skills" yesterday. Now he won't stay on his back!! Amazing to me how once they learn something new they don't want to stop :) He still hasn't learned to be an "ambiroller" (had to have seen Zoolander to get that ... ambiturner ... the thought just cracks me up!!) so he sticks to rolling over his right arm, but he'll get it with time - maybe by tomorrow at this rate!

5 comments:

Tori said...

Great trick Cougar! Now start crawling so you can get into stuff to make your mom's day more fun!

Unknown said...

Way cute! He is getting so big!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Oh so cute! I just want to grab those yummy cheeks!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

ooooh.. I love babies !!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Ryan made me play it about 15 times!