Paper: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Groovy Guava (textured), Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink Pads: River Rock, Groovy Guava
Stamps: Tres Chic, Priceless
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, pretties kit, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Ink Pads: River Rock, Groovy Guava
Stamps: Tres Chic, Priceless
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, pretties kit, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon
Papers: Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Whisper White Cardstock
Ink Pads: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Paisley, Garden Whimsy
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, River Rock double-stitched ribbon
Ink Pads: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Paisley, Garden Whimsy
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, River Rock double-stitched ribbon
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Naturals Ivory Cardstock, Outlaw Designer Paper
Ink Pads: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip Marker
Stamps: Priceless, All in a Row
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Kraft taffeta ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, photo corners punch, silver brads
Ink Pads: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip Marker
Stamps: Priceless, All in a Row
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, Kraft taffeta ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, photo corners punch, silver brads


5 comments:
They are beautiful !! I need to get some more stamps. And speaking of doing things for other people... which I love to do, my uncle just "hired" me to make all of their Christmas cards for family and friends !! I'm going to be busy before Christmas because I've got my other Christmas crafts to work on... but one good thing is... he's paying me !! Whahoooo. I LOVE the colors you have picked... one can never go wrong with CHOCOLATE BROWN !! Love it !
I am not that great of a stamper! I am afraid I would need lessons, but for some reason I can scrapbook, but that even took time to get my pages looking how I truly desire! I love your cards they always make me wish I could do it!
These cards make me wish I was still in one of your groups. I like to make them and give them away, but don't ever do it at home...as you know. Is the "all in a row" stamp the stitch? Love it!
Very cute cards Kari. My favorite is the middle card & I too love the Chocolate chip. I think the garden whimsy is one of my favorite sets this year too. I don't know how you do it with your busy life, no wonder you are up til 3 am. TFS
Great cards! It makes me miss when I used to some to your house to make cards. I have been sending the ones I made out to people and making sure they realize that I made them and that they truley need to appreciate my work, I think they are getting it. I don't seem to be as creative about making cards without you...
Post a Comment