Running in Place

September 24, 2007

Just to let you know ...

Many of you have commented and e-mailed about my digiscrapping and the class I was taking ... I could never say enough good about the experience!! I wanted to let you know that Jessica Sprague has announced a new session of the Up & Running with Photoshop class that I just completed. Registration begins October 8th, and class runs from October 15th - November 11th. This will be the last session for 2007 and she will offer it again in 2008. If you have been the least bit tempted to try it out I would say this class is a MUST!!! The session I took filled in less than 12 hours, so if you want to register - don't put it off ;) My next class - Now We're Rockin' With Photoshop - starts October 22nd and I can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Ok, just so you know, I am going to copy and paste this entry into my blog as I have had the same thing happen to me. Love your guts and can't wait for "Now We're Rockin'!"

Tori said...

OH! Love, love, LOVE the priceless pictures! I miss that Cougar! After spending all day with him last Saturday, I am finding that I am missing him! I'll come and get him later, k? ;)