Crazy to think that six days feels like forever!! It's been a while since I posted and lots has happened, so I'll give you the Reader's Digest version for now and will add more pics and layouts as I get them finished in the next few days.
We've had my sister Kristin, my mom, and dad here since last Wednesday. We've had a great time and are sad that they are gone now. The girls are always thrilled to have someone else to entertain them :) I'm sure they (our visitors ... not the girls) are worn out now and hopefully getting a good night's sleep without all of the early morning wake up calls!!
Sunday was Kendyl's 4th birthday. Our little girl is getting too big for her own good. She wanted a High School Musical party, so that's what she got - with just our family ;) The kitchen was decorated beautifully by my mom and sister while we were gone on Saturday morning. The cake turned out perfectly (I'll have to tell more of that story later), and she was spoiled rotten ... as usual. We planned to go bowling but the lanes were full so a trip to Build-A-Bear made up for it! That night we ate pizza and watched High School Musical 2 - again. Paca even stayed awake for the entire show!!
Sunday we had our Primary Program at church. The girls all did a great job on their parts (except for Kendyl who didn't want to talk in the microphone for the first time in her life!). Brinley got to sing a solo, too. I was glad that Kris and my parents got to see it! I'm also (from a Primary leader's perspective) SO glad it's over!!!
To top it all off, Kendyl got her stitches out of her chin on Sunday. Steve and I tag teamed it ... I snipped the threads and he pulled them out with the tweezers. Now to take good care of it to minimize scarring ....
So, that's what's kept me away for almost a week - a record long time between posts since I started my blogging journey. I've really missed it! Even with as busy as we've been and as much fun as we've had I've missed taking the time to write (even just a bit) about what we've been up to. I'll be working on getting some layouts completed in the next few days so you can see pics of our fun-filled weekend!!
September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
It looked like she LOVED the cake. She couldn't take her eyes off of it. Fun!
Be sure to post some pictures of you Merm and dad and Kristin. It has been so long since I've seen them. And weren’t' you going to send me a picture of Kasey and me sitting at your wedding guest book table since I have NO memory of it at all. One word for you... Alzheimer’s !!
Sounds like a busy but great week and Kendyl coulnd't be cuter.
Super fun, I love Brinley's rendition of Happy Birthday! Once again Kylie wants to watch this video over and over! The cake was super cute!!!
I didn't realize you were in Primary. What's your calling? We should SO be swapping sharing time ideas!! Speaking of which, I should be getting on planning something about service for this Sunday!
Stinking cute and what a week! Sounds fun and can't wait to see the digiscraps of it all!
I love the cha cha cha thrown in there. Too cute. Happy belated birthday Kendyl!
Umm...still waiting for the updates. I love reading your blog!
Yeah !! Bring on the updates... thanks for saying it first Carolyn... :)
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out there! Are you still alive? It's been a week already! I check your blog every day, and every day my head drops about an inch and a frown appears on my face, and my brow furrows...no update from Kari... :(
Post a Comment