Running in Place

September 4, 2007

Kendyl heads to school

Well, today was the day that Kendyl got to start preschool. We've both been counting down the days for well over a year now ... she's been on Ms. Beckie's 2007 list since Ashton went to school at Ms. Beckie's in 2005 (I've already got Cougar on her list for 2011!). She was so excited that she came running in my room this morning with her skirt all picked out and ready to go. She still seems so little to me but I know how great this experience will be for both of us.

I decided to be extremely efficient and do my homework assignment using pictures from her first day. My homework done - check. First day of Preschool scrapbooked - check. Cute layout of pictures of first day of preschool to post on my blog - check. Not bad for one day ... AND I got my kitchen floor mopped! To top it all off, LOOK AT THE TIME ON MY POST!!!

(click to enlarge layout)

No credits this time because all supplies used are from my class materials ... guess you'll have to sign up for the next class if you want them :)

Journaling reads: What a big day for you! You have been waiting to start preschool with Ms. Beckie for over a year now ... ever since Ashton went to preschool at her house. You finally had your chance today and could not have been more excited. You’re growing up so fast and learning so much right now. I hope you will always look forward to a new school year!

7 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

WOW !! A post before midnight !!

She's a cutie. 3 down, 1 to go (as far as kids in school)

Love ya
Deb

Lois Michael said...

OMG Kari this is the cutest page. I love the pictures!. Absolutely darling. Fabulous!!!!

Amie said...

Love all your scrapbooking pages! You're tempting me to actually go back to school to LEARN something useful like this. I LOVE the Disneyland one further down the page. CUTE, cute, cute. Good job on the earlier post! Kendyl has certainly grown up since the last time I saw her. Beautiful!

Rachele Funk said...

So sending your kids to school is the key to getting things done! I get it now! Silly me! She's beautiful, but how sad they grow so fast! At least you have Cougar to lessen the pain! LOL!!!

Beautiful layout, of course!

Unknown said...

Super cute as always! How exciting for Kendyl! They get big way too fast! Great Job on all your assignments.

Carolyn Hansen said...

I can't believe that you found time to scrapbook the first day of school pics. I was lucky to post my on the blog. You have a knack for cute layouts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Kendyl! It is nice when they are as excited as you are that they are going to school! Today was Belle's first day and we walked her down the street and I could see he face full of worries. She didn't cry until I left so that was nice and she was happy when I picked her up! How funny that you already have Cougar on the list, when you find something good you have got to stick with it. I love the scrap pages!