Running in Place

August 6, 2007

First Day of School

Well, Summer is officially over in the Holt household! Brinley and Ashton headed back to school today. I can hardly believe that I am old enough to be the mother of a third grader and a first grader (and a 3 1/2 year old and a wee bit!)!! They both love their teachers and are looking forward to a fantastic year. Kendyl became my "shadow" again without her sisters to keep her entertained. Lucky for me, preschool is just around the corner! She will start school after Labor Day and can hardly wait :)



5 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Another year of school and the girls looking so cute as usual!

Unknown said...

I love all the short hair!! They all look so grown up! Kylie is forced to have short hair, because she got Bry's bald gene!

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Those are some cuties :) Ashton's new hair cut is such a "Kari" do !! Too cute... I can't believe you have four kids !!

Tori said...

OK, so you know I have three boys and one girl...and you have three girls and one boy. Can't we just start planning their weddings now?

Anonymous said...

Time sure does fly...How fun for your girls to go to school together. I really think Kendyl is Brinley little twin. I can't believe how much they look alike! Ashton's hair cut is way cute! Girls are so much fun (most of the time)!