Running in Place

August 17, 2007

Cougar's New Trick

Cougar rolled over yesterday for the very first time!! Bad news is that NO ONE was in the room to see it!!!! I was upstairs taking care of things that required my attention (not blog surfing, I promise! I'm pretty sure it was laundry) and Steve had run upstairs for something. Kendyl was wandering the house as she has a tendency to do now that her sisters are back at school. She walked into the room and said "Cougar rolled over!!" He was on his belly on his play mat where he had been left on his back. We all came running and then I hovered over him with a camera for the next 30 minutes hoping to get a video clip of his newfound talent. He has yet to do it again for me. I think he's trying to show me who's the boss in this relationship ;) Would missing this long awaited milestone be considered neglect?

2 comments:

Tobler said...

Kari, you are to funny. Neglect? NO WAY! You are a Mom with four kids! I am betting that he will be rolling over for you on command here pretty soon and you will be able to get the footage you want!

Brandy said...

DARN!!!