I know many of you see your blog as your way of journaling - as do I!! It is the best record I've ever kept for myself or my family (she admits as she hangs her head in shame)!! For those of you who print them to keep a "hard copy," how do you do it? Do you copy and paste each entry into Word and print? Do you have another secret method that I should know about? I figure since I'm only 3 months into this that it wouldn't take that long and I would really love to print them and keep them in a notebook so I can go back and read them years from now - the likelihood of me looking back in my blog that far is pretty much ZIP!!! I know the video clips won't do me any good on paper but I'd love to have the photos and layouts print with my entries, too. So I ask for your advice ... pretty please? I did keep my promise to post something that DIDN'T have to do with digiscrapping :) Okay, so it wasn't "tomorrow" but it was less than a week since I promised and this is actually the second post in a row that avoided digiscrapping - doesn't that count for something?!
November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sorry Kari, I can't help....good idea though!
I print out the email version that I get when I post and put it in a binder. . . Rudimentary, but it works.
I haven't gotten that far yet. Let me know if you find something easy!
Check out this link. It's from a forum I frequent (it's a great community btw): http://www.constantchatter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28725&highlight=printing+blog
I haven't looked into it myself because I'm too lazy, even though I've kept a journal/blog of some sort online since 2001. :o
Post a Comment