I knew Coug had a little edge to him. LOL! He is the most adorable round-headed little boy I've ever seen! My DH wants a boy just like him! (Hate to break it to him, but I believe HE is responsible for the Y chromosome)
Seriously, so cute. You tell such horror stories of him- I don't believe a word of it! :)
I thought seriously of dressing Jack up last year as the devil to accomodate his personality, but in the end it seemed so cruel! Actually, I just couldn't find a devil costume in his size!
Kari, I just love your blog...Cougar looks so cute..blogging I think is going to be the next thing I do while I am sitting around..although FB is quite fun..
17 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!!!!
Cute, cute, cute!!!!!
OMG...that is just ADORABLE...cutest little vampire ever!
What a perfect photo for this. That is definitely the cutest vampire I have ever seen!!!
Happy Halloween GF!!!
Love it!!! Cougar is so cute!
Love it!!! Cougar is so cute!
I don't know why my comment came up twice? I guess I think Cougar is extra cute!
So cute! I love it!
LOL! Is he an Edward in the making?
And he magically appears out of his crib. I think you are encouraging this behavior......
I almost died when I saw this......LOVE IT. What a cute little man! Hope you guys are doing well.
Totally adorable!! He looks like he is about to go for the jugular!
I knew Coug had a little edge to him. LOL! He is the most adorable round-headed little boy I've ever seen! My DH wants a boy just like him! (Hate to break it to him, but I believe HE is responsible for the Y chromosome)
Have a good week!
Seriously, so cute. You tell such horror stories of him- I don't believe a word of it! :)
I thought seriously of dressing Jack up last year as the devil to accomodate his personality, but in the end it seemed so cruel! Actually, I just couldn't find a devil costume in his size!
Kari, I just love your blog...Cougar looks so cute..blogging I think is going to be the next thing I do while I am sitting around..although FB is quite fun..
Where are you girlfriend?,......Miss you!
Carrie-
I love your blog. If you would like to see mine, give me your e-mail and I will send an e-vite.
Deb
Post a Comment