skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is a HUGE announcement! If you've read my blog for very long you KNOW what a huge fan I am of Jessica Sprague, her classes, and her teaching style. Add to that I had the opportunity to meet her in person over the summer and she is equally spectacular. Haven't taken (or had) the opportunity to sign up for a class yet? Not sure it would be for you? Well - she has just announced a new, one week long class that is designed for ALL ... digi, non-digi, and non-scrappers alike. You don't even have to own Photoshop to take it. The great news? She's offering it to as many as would like to sign up ... for FREE!!! This is an amazing opportunity to check out the community over at jessicasprague.com, to see her teaching style and talents first hand, and do something inspiring - every class I have taken has been inspiring in different ways and I'm sure this class will be no different. To read her entire course description just click on the add to take you to her blog. I hope you will consider registering on October 20th ... you won't regret it!!
I was also in charge of the blog post over on the ScrapMatters team blog yesterday and got to share a few holiday ideas I came up with. I hope you'll stop over and check them out! I will be adding my "BOO!" kit freebie in the next couple of days :)
Now that my blog post at SM is done (I've been working hard on that and stressing over it) and the kids go back to school on Monday I will hopefully get to post some of the fun that we've had this week! We've been to the park twice - one day we were there for 4 hours, gotten haircuts, spent an afternoon at the science center, and today we are headed to the movies with friends to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Steve's birthday was on Sunday so we had some fun with that, too! Needless to say I've got lots of pictures to download and get posted. Never a dull moment, right?!
11 comments:
SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
I feel inspired for FHE this week!
Thanks!
I just posted Jess's FREE class, too, on my blog! Her faithful Spraground friends are spreading the word!
Can't wait!
I'm like you with backlogged photos--can't wait to get some up later!
I'll watch for yours! I'll check out your blog post on ScrapMatters, too! yippee!
Wow, that looks like a really cool class. I'm going to try to register. And I posted the badge on my blog with a link to her site.
So funny that you did a boo kit for your hybrid project. We just did that for FHE this week. I totally got busted at our friends' house. He is a cop and he told me next time he was going to turn on his lights and siren. Jeremy said I wasn't "tactical" enough. Like he can talk. He was just the get away driver. Yours turned out so cute. Great job on the blog post, my friend. Sounds like you are staying super busy. Miss you!!!
I love different blogs for different reasons and I love yours well of course because its yours - but it is really inspiring to see how much you love (and are talented at) digital scrapbooking. Now that Ella's birthday party at the Lion House is over and her baptism is done, I may just have time in my life to try the free class and see if digital scrapbooking is for me. I have to admit, I'm pretty intimidated, but you sure make it look fun.
xoxo
Kari,
If it's any consolation, your stress has produced an A-1 blog post. :)
cute, cute cute! Your blog is blossoming....i need to visit more often!!!! At the risk of sounding stupid (hehe) what is FHE??? shell
Oh I am so glad you posted this. Cant wait to take the class and check our your stuff on SM.
Just linked into your blog from Jessica's forum...and I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! Glad to have found you...and I just posted her class on my blog too! VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT!!
Kari, your life stresses me out! I am going to register and give it a try. I can't wait to see your stuff on SM also!
You've been tagged!
Post a Comment