2 large drinks = $9.54
4 bags of popcorn = $0.00 (thank heaven for the *FREE* popcorn card)!!
lots o' treats = $5+ at Wal-mart before movie ;)
babysitter for Cougar = $25
Seeing HSM 3 opening weekend with dear friends = *PRICELESS*
We had the best time this afternoon at the movie ... definitely our fave of the 3! I had Ashton singing every word next to me and could see the shadows of my others down the row singing right along, too. Beth (who I would link you to but she still refuses to blog or comment) and I giggled through the whole show - especially when Troy made his infamous jump from the stairs during "Scream" ... the solo/dance that rivaled "Bet on It" from HSM 2 (which also had a jump scene). It really was such fun and the girls absolutely *LOVED* it!! They were laughing throughout and just enjoying being there after waiting for so long for the release. It was so nice to go without Cougar, too ... allowed me to actually soak in the total girlfest :) Here are some pics from our date! My only disappointment was that the theater didn't have the big cardboard cut out of the cast in their caps & gowns OR prom dresses for the photo op I had planned!!! I've seen them there previously but on the actual "big weekend" they were MIA! I was still glad I had my camera to catch these giddy girls (and their moms). Thanks for the fun time, Wilsons - now start your own darn blog so I can see what you really thought, Beth :)



Oh, and if that wasn't priceless enough I've got more for you! Saw this over on Anna Marie's blog and couldn't help myself ... if you've never played at JibJab you really MUST spend some time over there. I don't know that me OR my girls has ever laughed so hard!!!!Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


19 comments:
Does Steve know about that video yet? Just knowing right now he is here in Utah, and I am cracking up!!!
Kari, I'm glad to see someone get as excited as I am about this movie!!! I love the Jib Jab video, and picture! Too funny! I will have to show them to my kids tomorrow... they are asleep right now! :o) Thanks for sharing!
What an awesome mommy you are! Love the Jib Jab. My kids are gonna have to do their own now! When I read Kendyl's story and picture of the cotton ball cloud at first I thought it said "and now I am a blogger." I thought, wow- she's just like her mom! Booger is pretty hilarious though! Looks like it's time for a "Big boy bed!"
Glad you liked my message the other day. You have a lot of friends who really care about you!
It took me a while to figure out what HSM3 was.. can you tell I don't have kids?!!
Great family picture....LOL
Oh, to have another girl in the house! Maybe then it wouldn't have taken me a full five minutes of "H...S...M...what IS that?" But being a minor league acolyte of Troy myself, I finally got it. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to watch the first two, tivoed, late at night, folding laundry while my testosterone-handicapped family members slumbered fitfully, unaware of the surreptitious serenade sing-along emanating from the living room. Sigh. I need a little girl.
That sounds like so much fun. loved the movies and you look awesome!
Livvie and I liked it too! It is a great Mommy daughter day! Looks like you had fun.
I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! My daughter was squealing "Mommy I watch it again!" Hmmm... tempting to make my although I think my husband would have a cow.
OMG Kari, you look fabulous! You are talented AND beautiful. How did your DH get so lucky? :)
Girlfriend, you are lookin' SkInNy! I guess this crazy busy lifestyle works for you! :) Glad to hear you had a fun girls' outing!
Kari! I haven't been blog hopping in a while. I just thought I'd say hello and tell you that I have no idea how you could ever feel like you are failing miserably!!! You accomplish more than ANY person I have ever met! I can't believe all the stuff you're always up to. Where on earth do you find the time? Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I think you're AMAZING and I'm sad that we left the ward because there is so much I could learn from you! On a side note: is that "free" Jessica Sprague class closed now? I am very interested in discovering this world of digi-scrapping that you talk about! :)
I love JibJab! I don't when I laughed harder - that is awesome! We loved HSM3 more than the others for sure too.
Thanks...now Abby thinks I am un-cool. I blame you and Melissa...
I LOVED it just as much as you did. it was super cute. i am glad I wasn't the only mom as excited as the giggly girls :) you guys look so cute and i am going to jib jab right now ;)
I can't wait to see the movie. My girls went this weekend for a birthday party and I wanted to go with them, but I didn't want to crash the party. I'll juts buy it when it comes out!
Oh my gosh!!! That was so stinkin' funny!! I love how neither of you has a neck. It makes the dancing that much more funny.
What in the world were you thinking when you went into Optometry???
I think you should quit, pack up your stuff and move to Hollywood!
Cougar really has some jump! He'll be the 1st BYU, basketball playing vampire!
I didn't know that Steve had such rock hard biceps and so tan from the neck down too!!!
Post a Comment