Running in Place

October 21, 2008

Toot, Toot!!

That's me tooting my horn ;) I wanted to let you know that the project that I created for Kendyl's preschool teacher for the first day of school (using the Sonic drink holder) has been reborn ... for a designer! Heather (Haynay) saw my project in the ScrapMatters gallery and on my blog and asked it I would design one for her using one of her new kits!! I used her Fall Splendor kit and new Pumpkin Add-on kit to create 2 different nameplates for the Sonic drink holders. The fun part? They're for sale in her shop!!! Actually, this week if you buy the Pumpkin Add-on or the Combo Pack - you get the nameplates for FREE!
Here are some photos of the complete project (which I made into a caramel apple kit):
And by the way ... she's having a CT call right now open until Oct. 31st! She is a relatively new designer and I loved working with her and her kits. If you're looking to join a CT and work with someone fun you should definitely consider applying :)

7 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

very cute! Toot away!

Tori said...

ummm...so cute and yummy. I didn't see it in front of my door. I'll have to ask the neighbors if they took it. ;)

Anna Marie said...

your photos are looking great...are you using a light box?

Jen Wolff said...

Ummmm, I now have a great excuse to go to happy hour...everyday. I love this!!!

Heather said...

I saw this and smiled. :) Very inventive, Missy!

Natalie said...

Adorable! Who doesn't LOVE caramel apples in the fall?

Rosander said...

I just love this idea and am still planing on using it!