Welcome to RAINY Arizona! It's pretty rare that I can actually call it rainy here so I'm taking full advantage of it :) You are at stop #15 on the Black Friday blog train. The holidays are officially in full swing around here ... we spent Thanksgiving Day cooking, cleaning, and decorating for Christmas. My family puts up and decorates our tree on Thanksgiving every year. My kids look forward to decorating as a family after a long day of working in the kitchen, eating, and watching football. Another thing we love to do during the holidays is play "Secret Santa" to friends and neighbors. One of the gifts we have delivered in the past is Jiffy Pop! It is always a hit and I'm surprised at how many people say they have never tried it!! I've found them at Target (often in the dollar spot) and a few other grocery stores. SO ... for my freebie I've created a Jiffy Pop cover for you! Just personalize your cover (if you like), print, cut out the circle, and place it under the edge of your Jiffy Pop container. I added a little "bling" and ribbon to mine, too!
click on image to download
Don't forget about the amazing Black Friday sale taking place over at ScrapMatters ... 40% off everything today, 30% off Saturday and Sunday, and 20% off on Monday! Best of all you will also receive the "Comfort & Joy" kit that the SM designers created for FREE with a purchase of $10! All of the blog train goodies you're picking up were created with this beautiful kit.click on ad to go shopping
As if that weren't enough there is also a new Daily Download starting today over on the ScrapMatters forum! From today until December 17th you'll be able to download bits and pieces of a fabulous kit called "Espresso Yourself" that was created by the SM Design Team. How awesome is that?!?!click on ad to head to the Daily Download

You should have come here from Tater's blog and now you are on your way to Cyndi's! If for some reason you've gotten lost along your way you can always head back to the ScrapMatters Team Blog for directions ;) Thanks so much for stopping by!



8 comments:
Super Cute! Good to see you are alive and well! I thought your to do list might kill you off! You are such a busy woman!
LOVE this! Thanks so much! Can't wait to make this up, lol.
Way to go Miss Smarty Pants. I have stamped these before but what a great idea to digi them. Love your idea!!! Absolutely Darling, thanks
Thanks so much for the Jiffy Pop covers - they're going to make great neighborhood gifts!
Thanks so much for the really neat gift!!
You ladies are just full of great ideas!! And, you are so generous to share with all of us.
very cute jiffy pop cover! I'll be making some of these!
This is so cool!
What a great idea! This may be the answer to "what should I give my students?" this year! Thanks Kari!
Post a Comment