For my "regular" readers, this in NOT my gratitude post for today - you'll have to check back later for that :) Welcome to the second stop on the ScrapMatters DSD Blog Train!! I hope you are enjoying all of the sales and happenings on this weekend where we celebrate digital scrapbooking. I know ScrapMatters is having a fantastic sale, games, speed scraps, and more ... here are the details:
The designers have put together a gorgeous kit called "A Slice of Life" that you will receive *FREE* with any single $15 purchase from November 6th - 9th. There is also a hybrid card/template pack to go along with it - 6 printable cards and 6 matching templates for $5 but on sale through the weekend!!
I can't begin to tell you how many A*MAZ*ING grab bags the gals at SM have put together ... and they are a STEAL!!!!! I've seen what's inside all of them and you WILL NOT be disappointed! I have one brand new product in my shop this week - wanna see? Here you go! I love the way it turned out :)
Now onto your freebie ... I created a printable purse card complete with assembly instructions!! It also includes a pocket to hold a note or gift card inside. This freebie will only be available until Thursday, Nov. 12th and will then go into the shop (compiled with the other blog train goodies) for purchase.
*link has been disabled*
Thanks for stopping by!! You should have come from Andrea's blog and you are now headed to Wendy's blog. If you happen to get derailed or lost along your way, you can head back to the SM team blog to find the complete list of stops - there are 45 of them and you don't want to miss a single one!!
The designers have put together a gorgeous kit called "A Slice of Life" that you will receive *FREE* with any single $15 purchase from November 6th - 9th. There is also a hybrid card/template pack to go along with it - 6 printable cards and 6 matching templates for $5 but on sale through the weekend!!
I can't begin to tell you how many A*MAZ*ING grab bags the gals at SM have put together ... and they are a STEAL!!!!! I've seen what's inside all of them and you WILL NOT be disappointed! I have one brand new product in my shop this week - wanna see? Here you go! I love the way it turned out :)
Now onto your freebie ... I created a printable purse card complete with assembly instructions!! It also includes a pocket to hold a note or gift card inside. This freebie will only be available until Thursday, Nov. 12th and will then go into the shop (compiled with the other blog train goodies) for purchase.
*link has been disabled*

15 comments:
Thanks Kari! It is too adorable!
Thanks Kari. Very cute...nice to see you posting again.....as if I can talk. LOL
Thank you so much! Simply adorable!
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.
Thank you! so cute!
Thank you so much!
That is SO cute! Great job Kari!
Thankyou so much!
So cute! Thank you!
thanks for this cute printable
I put this together for my sis for her b-day. she is handbag nut and loved it!! thank you!!
Thanks a lot!
Your purse is so darling! Thank you for your gift! :)
Hi Kari... I love your templates and designs. I recently just downloaded the Target Mail Box template from the Jessica Sprague Website. I love this template and idea and project. I am having trouble with the front and back cover layouts. Is there any guidance you can give on how to create these using the template?
Thank you so much!
This is Roshni again. Sorry forgot to give you my email address..
boopsnro@yahoo.com
thanks
Post a Comment