Running in Place

November 12, 2009

Online Shopping

As much as I love Target, I can't help but love online shopping! I'm not a "try on" kind of girl most of the time - I'd much rather purchase, bring home, try on, and return what I don't care for. Perhaps that has something to do with the fact that I usually have at least one child with me any time I go shopping. It doesn't help that my closest mall is about 20 minutes away and the "good" malls / shops are closer to 45 minutes away! I suppose if I was a fashionista I would love the idea and experience of "real" shopping more, but I am not. I digress ....

The online experience is much more "user friendly" to me - you have WAY more options than what is available in any one store, you can easily price compare for the best value, many sites offer FREE shipping and returns which is *perfect* for my "anti-try on" personality, and I have access to shops that I don't have locally - or that are 45 minutes away (which, let's be honest, is completely inconvenient) *HA*

Online shopping saves me time, money, and my sanity - who would not be grateful for that?!?

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I agree. I love online shopping! Lately I'm finding a lot of what I'm looking for on Amazon and Overstock.

Julie L. said...

Kari--SO with you on the "on-line" shopping! I hardly ever go to the mall either...