Running in Place

August 1, 2008

Happy Blogiversary!

It's been one blissful year of blogging for me!! Sad that I haven't even reached 100 posts yet ... this is #95. I was hoping to make 100 on my 1 year but my summer schedule just hasn't allowed it (or I'm just plain lazy - you be the judge)! I am proud to say that I have posted every 3.84 days on average which is WAY better than any journal I've ever kept so at least I'm making progress :) I do have to say that my favorite part of this journey is the fun I've had looking at my life from a whole new perspective. I've noticed more of the "little things" and have found more of an appreciation for my life ... as crazy, joyful, frustrating, empowering, boring, and blessed as it may be. Add to that the closeness I have felt to so many of you as I read your blogs and shared in your lives and your stories. Thanks for sticking by me through it all - especially when I'm as far behind as I am right now ;) I love to read your comments and see who is stopping by ... friends and family from all over the world and from different time periods in my life. You all play a big part in this crazy little thing I call my blog and I love you all for sharing it with me!!

Now ... who's ready for Day 3 of Hawaii?!

15 comments:

The Ridings said...

I think everyone is ready for day three. LOL! J/K Life gets out of control!

Lois Michael said...

Kari, I think you have done quite well juggling your day to day activites, family and blogging....not to mention a triatholon in there. Keep it up and share when you can! Hugs.

Laurie said...

What?? You are only on #95? You big slacker. I expected bigger and better things from you. Ha! Ha! :)

Jill Knotwell said...

I can't believe I've been reading about you for a whole year! Good job ya big slacker :) Now lets get on with Hawaii day 3.

Chrystal said...

congratulations! can't wait for day 3!!

Larsens said...

Get to Maui, already! I'm sitting here refreshing your screen every 5 minutes. I know there is day 3 in my near future.

Katie said...

I love your blog. I cant wait for school to start so maybe you will get back into and post some more. I agree with your favorite part about blogging. I look at my life with a different perspective and dont miss so many "little things."

Jill said...

I remember a little over a year ago when a group of us were talking about blogging and you said, I haven't gotten into it because I don't feel great about having pix of my family etc. and Steve thinks its not that great of an idea for safety reasons. Oh how much better the world is for you disregarding your initial instinct. You blog is AWESOME! And where would this world be without 'running in place'?????

Anonymous said...

don't feel too bad...i think i have like THREE posts! lol! miss u!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I haven't done much with mine either lately as I am taking care of another blog project. Can't wait to read about day 3!
Aloha, Sarah

Tiffany said...

Happy blogiversary!! I love being able to keep tabs on friends I can't see everyday!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah congrats!!! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your Hawaii trip. I can't wait to go back. Thanks for all your photoshop help!!

Unknown said...

Well you got me blogging so I guess my anniversary will soon be here as well! I need to check this out!

Cameron Family said...

Happy Blogiversary! I think my one year is around now too, I should check! I love reading your blog. You sure know how to keep the suspense! We're all just dying to see what happened on day 3, not to mention the rest of your trip!

Rosander said...

Way to go on one year. I'm like you... I am way better at blogging than I have ever been at a journal! We love to blog and I love that I can keep up on what is going on with everyone else! Not to mention the cute ideas and projects that I can steal form you!