- andreamatrix
- john knotwell
- laurie
- carol
- the ridings
- anna marie
- jill knotwell
- cameron family
- latz
- tezra williams
- rosander
- jeanne
- carolyn hansen
- jana
- kimberly
- tori
- sarah
- beckaroo
- angie4th
- natalie
- suzy hicks
- simple thingz
- veevs
- anne
- jena
- tiffany
- amy
- camille
- heather
- lois michael
- triny
- donna
- katie
- gina_farley
- kasey
- tammie
- chrystal
- rachele funk
- julie l.
- cherri
August 22, 2008
And the winner is ....
I put all of the names of those who commented on my blog facelift into random.org where it randomized the names into this list (please note there were a few that commented on the daddy daughter post after the "giveaway" post that I added to the list because they commented on the facelift):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Well, I may not have won, BUT I will always be number 1... I can live with that.
congrats Beckaroo! what a fun giveaway! that is awesome!!!
I think you should smile every time you see it... It's so dang cute!
WOW!! I'm so excited! I never win anything!
I want to thank the academy, my mom and dad and ESPECIALLY Cougar for not being old enough to pick a number!!!
Thanks Kari! I can't wait to head to Shabby Miss Jenn!!
You should've just trusted Ashton's intuition!!! She's my new favorite. :)
Congrats to Becky!
Kari, Thanks for stopping by! I'm actually enjoying my first afternoon ALONE so I thought I'd drop by your adroably redesigned blog. Looking forward to more playtime at the Spraground!
Love the new header you have.....just took me some time to get back over here and see it...had to laugh at your bribery for the new teachers...way to kiss up to them :)
Hi Kari,
I got your blog address from your sister. How are you doing? Your kids are so cute. You have 4 right? I was trying to count them up! I have 2 girls, almost 3 and 14 months. I want more!
I have a blog but its not good yet (can't figure it out)
oregonchards.blogspot.com
my email is mchard@wschiro.edu
You should do facebook...you can't even believe how many people are on it!!
hope to hear from you soon
Michelle Chard (Rau)
Post a Comment